HAYS Cleaning is looking for a few people to join our team! Applicants must be a validly licensed and insured driver in the State of Illinois.
COMMERCIAL CLEANING PROFESSIONAL
HAYS Cleaning, Inc. is a family, Veteran owned and operated full service cleaning business serving residential and commercial clients in Chicago’s southwest suburbs since 1979. We provide dependable and quality service to individual homes, apartment and condominium complexes, retail businesses, industrial facilities, and office buildings.
HAYS Cleaning seeks several individuals to join our professional cleaning team to provide services at commercial locations. Potential candidates will be reliable and positive cleaners who are eager to work and get the job done. This position requires team players with a keen eye for detail.
- Job duties include sweeping, mopping and vacuuming all floor surfaces, window cleaning, sanitizing bathrooms and kitchens, high and low dusting and other general janitorial tasks as needed.
- Must be able to provide top quality work and clean in detail.
- Execution of tasks by completion of cleaning checklist given for each project is required.
- Flexible schedule available; applicants must commit to days chosen to work.
- Must be able to work morning and evening/night shifts; shifts available Sunday through Saturday.
- All applicants must be at least 19 years or older.
- This position is hired as an Independent Contractor.
- Supplies and tools provided.
- Applicants with their own vehicle have potential to earn additional income.
- Make Your Own Team – HAYS Cleaning will try to accommodate team members who have friends or family interested in working together.
- $14 – $17 an hour, starting base pay
- Supervisors earn extra hourly premium
- Drivers earn extra hourly premium
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO APPLY
- For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call HAYS Cleaning, Inc. at 708-598-3819; ask for Mary
- To apply, submit a resume for consideration to email@example.com.
- Download the Independent Contractor Application here. Complete and either email to firstname.lastname@example.org or FAX to 708-237-0865. We will notify you to schedule an interview.